How to Sync Microsoft Exchange and Windows Mobile
Being updated with your important emails at the right time at the right place is very important in this competitive world. It won’t it be like a beneficial if you could view your emails on your phone while you are away from your computer or laptop? Yes, by using the Windows Mobile Operating System, you can make sure that you can access Microsoft Office Outlook information, such as e-mail, contacts, calendar appointments, tasks, and notes hassle-free. Windows Mobile is a mobile operating system developed by Microsoft for use in smartphones and mobile devices. Sync your Windows mobile device with an application hosting provider such as Apps 4 Rent using hosted Microsoft Exchange for cost-effectiveness, convenience, reliability, productivity enhanced features, and excellent 24/7 support. You can contact anytime at how to get help in windows 10
How to Configure Windows Phone to sync with Microsoft Exchange Server using the phone -:
1) Make sure you have a direct Internet connection by setting up a Wi-Fi connection or by using your phone’s cellular connection.
2) On your phone, on the Home screen, click Start > Programs > ActiveSync > Menu > Add Server Source.
3) ActiveSync menu with Add Server Source selected
4) Note If you’ve already set up a sync partnership with an Exchange server, the option appears as Configure Server instead of Add Server Source.
5) Enter your e-mail address.
6) Select Attempt to detect Exchange Server Settings automatically, and click Next.
7) In the Server address field, enter the name of the Exchange server. If you have difficulty to find the address then contact xbox support
8) If encrypted connections are supported by your Exchange server, select the This server requires an encrypted (SSL) connection check box, and click Next.
9) Enter your username, password, and domain name.
10) If you want the phone to save your password so that you won’t have to enter it again when synchronizing, select the Save password check box, and click next.
11) Select the check boxes for the information that you want to sync with the Exchange server.
12) To change available synchronization settings, select the type of information, and click Menu > Settings.
13) If you want to change the rules for resolving synchronization conflicts, click Menu > Advanced.
14) Click on Finish.
So, these are the steps to configure Microsoft Exchange and windows mobile and if still, you face any problem then you need to contact to Microsoft Technical Support